Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 21 May 2008

Papertake Weekly Challenge

This is my card for the Papertake Weekly challenge, I have used Shabby Princess Papers and Pink Petticoat image which I have coloured in Psp and glittered with glamour dust and I have added a couple of papermania flowers.

9 comments:

My Little Space said...

card is superb Wendy, glad you enjoyed the challenge!

Mandy

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh wow what a cute card. Adorable. Love this.

Alison said...

Great card Wendy.

Katharina said...

Absolutely adorable!

Jane Carroll said...

stunning card wendy

love that paper set

hugs jane x

All Pink girl said...

Wow this card is so gorgeous ,love the papers and the glitter ,Dawnx

gailscraftyplace said...

Lovely card Wendy, the colours are super . Gail x

steph said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

debby4000 said...

beautiful card love the sparkly ballet dress.