Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 18 May 2008

Fridays Sketchers Challenge Number 2

Have made this card for the Friday Sketchers challenge which is hosted this week by Breatrix. I have used papers form Shabby Princess and a Penny Black stamp. I love these challenge they give me some much needed inspiration.

7 comments:

Sonia said...

Great card Wendy ,love the punch border.

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow adorable card. Gorgeous.

Heike said...

This is just gorgeous !!!!!!!
Beautiful work and coloring.......

debby4000 said...

fabulous, love the borders and cute stamp

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - the colours are so delicate and the hedgehog is lovely.
x

Jane Carroll said...

wonderful wendy

love the hedies

hugs jane x

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Such a pretty card, love the stamp. Thanks for taking part in FS challenge. Carole :o)