Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 12 May 2008

Friday Sketchers Sketch 1

Thought now that I've started my blog that it was about time I entered a few more challenge to give me a bit of encourage to make more cards. Was sent the link to Friday Sketchers by a friend and it looked like a fairly straight forward sketch so thought I'd give it a go. Have used a Magnolia Tilda stamp which I have watercoloured and Shabby Princess papers.

8 comments:

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet, love the papers!

Heidi said...

Wonderful card-love it

Hugs from
Heidi

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Beautiful card, great combination of colors and papers!!

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh wow such a cute card. Lovely.

traciejane said...

gorgeous and cute, love the papers :-)x

megastamper said...

really cute and so adorable.

Alison said...

Gorgeous Wendy, my fav Tilda.

Sonia said...

Great card Wendy :) Must have a go at this week challenge.