Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 19 May 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 10

This is the first time I've entered the Cute Card Thursday challenge and the challenge this week was to make your card with a vacation, holiday or travel theme and this is the best I could come up with. I've used papers from Cuddly Buddly and a Penny Black stamp and a few Prima Flowers.

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fab cute card.

Leonie said...

Cute card! Love the PB stamp!

~ Leonie ~

Alison said...

This is so cute lovely colours too.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and such a gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

very pretty card, the papers are lovely and a perfect image for the challenge

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Floridakat said...

Cute card
Kate
x

Cathy said...

Lovely card - love the colour scheme and that hedgy is lovely.

Lavender Rose said...

Love your card, the different shades of lilac and purple are great.