Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Blue Emmy

I was asked to make a card for someone who likes blue but hates pink so this is what I decided on. Cuddly Buddly Emmy stamp which I have paper pieced to match the backing paper also from Cuddly Buddly , oval punched greeting and an added papermania flower. I love these papers they are so easy to mix and match.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Hey Wendy its not my birthday , lol.
Great card.

ink'n'rubba said...

what a gorgeous card you have made! I've only just discovered CB stamps, but am lovin everyone of them! great papers too - I'll have to keep an eye out for those the next time I'm in the shop! annie x